Classification of Desizing
Desizing is the first chemical process in the wet process. Desizing is the term usually restricted to the process of removal of starch (of the size) from the cloth. De-sizing processes can be controlled by desizing process can be controlled by desizing liquor shorter time process. There are several methods for desizing and these can be classified as follows-
Objectives of Desizing
From the definition of desizing you know that it is a chemical process in wet processing. For this importance, there are several objectives of desizing that can be identified. These are:
- To remove starch from fabric desizing is done.
- To improve the absorbing capacity of the fabric.
- To make ready for the next process scouring, bleaching, etc.
- To improve absorbing attain of chemicals.
- Increase the luster of dyeing and printing.
Engineer Sheikh Nurja
B.Sc engineer of textile
If you like this article please do not forget to share on facebook and put your valuable comments.