Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency created as an equivalent to fiat (traditional) money. The coin was released by Tether at the beginning of 2015 and is currently actively used in trading on the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. In this article we will explain How to Create Tether Wallet with Trustee Wallet and Store Your Crypto Securely. A feature of Tether is that its rate is pegged to the dollar one to one, that is, 1USDT=1USD. Each USDT is backed by a dollar held in the bank accounts of the Tether issuing company. Thus, the holders of the coin have a guarantee that they can always exchange it for dollars.
How to Create Tether Wallet with Trustee Wallet and Store Your Crypto Securely
When trading on an exchange, USDT is much more convenient than regular fiat money because it avoids the technical, financial, and legal complexities associated with bank transfers in traditional currencies. In addition, pegging to the dollar exchange rate allows you to quickly, cheaply, and safely make the money transfer, and, unlike Bitcoin, you do not have to be afraid of losing funds due to exchange rate fluctuations.
In order for the trading process to be as reliable and safe as possible, it is necessary to ensure the reliable storage of cryptocurrency. A Tether wallet from Trustee Wallet is best for this. Creating a Tether wallet online is not difficult at all. Read the review below for more details on this.
Trustee Wallet is a good decentralized crypto wallet for Android and iOS. This means that only the user who downloaded the Tether wallet app and wrote down the recovery phrase (unique master key) gets the opportunity to work with multi currencies. The users of the cool wallet do not transfer keys to centralized sites, do not pass verification, and manage assets completely anonymously. The funds are only under their control.
According to Trusteeglobal.com, it is advantageous to create a Trustee Wallet since it differs from others by a set of unique features:
- The main advantage of USDT wallet online is profitability. There is no transaction fee. Only a small cost of including a transaction on the blockchain is charged. Cryptocurrencies can be bought directly from a bank card without identification and documents, and the Smart Swap system allows finding the best offers for transactions;
- In addition to the acquisition, coins can be withdrawn immediately to bank cards, which distinguishes the wallet from competitors;
- The staking function is available. Staking is a passive income from freezing the crypto or renting it out. This is an analog of a bank deposit, but with the difference that the funds are not transferred to a third party under control;
- The mobile USDT wallet app is easy to use. English and several other languages are supported.
Taking into account the above advantages of Trustee Wallet, it seems to be very profitable and efficient to create USDT wallet using this app. But what about security? Is it provided at a high level?
The best USDT wallet app for iPhone is very secure due to the following reasons:
- The wallet is decentralized. So, the recovery phrase that grants access to assets is stored only on the user’s device. The developers do not have access to the keys. This enhances security and removes any restrictions when working with assets;
- Full transparency of work. The open-source code of the application is hosted on the GitHub platform.
Visit Trusteeglobal.com online, download the free Trustee Wallet and provide secure storage of your Tether cryptocurrency already today. Be sure that you do not have to deal with personal settings for a long time. The top application has a user-friendly interface and does not cause any difficulties during anonymous use.