Rotor spinning is known also open-end spinning or breaks spinning. Now it becomes very popular spinning.
Features of Rotor spinning process
- Yarn Coarser than carded or combed yarn
- Low count. Generally 20 counts, highest 40s
- Yarn Use for coarser fabric
- Low manufacturing coast.
- Produced by low graded fiber
- High productivity
- Less wastage percentage
- No need of Simplex machine
- Less labor
- High capital cost
- Mainly use to manufacturing Denim jeans fabric
- Low price
- Machine speed very high
Flow chart of Rotor yarn manufacturing/ Open-end spinning process
*Rotor spinning process eliminates some process of spinning.
Flow Chart of Rotor Yarn Manufacturing