Calculation of Weaving Cost and Profit
There are lots of weaving factory in our country. So, it’s very important to know about the calculation of weaving cost calculation. So, today I am presenting a sample calculation of weaving cost and profit.
Cost for following fabric construction
Twill 100% cotton fabric.
- Per yard cost for warp yarn: 45 BDT (for example)
- Per yard cost for weft yarn: 24 BDT
So per yard yarn cost: (45+24) = 69 BDT
Weaving charge: 18 Tk/yard
Total- 87 taka.
- Dyeing wastage: 5%m
So, for dyeing wastage: 5% of 87
= 4.35 taka
So, including dyeing wastage cost is : (87+4.35)=91.35tk
- Dying charge: 32 taka/yard
So, including dying cost total cost is – (91.35+32) =123.35tk/yard
- If desired Profit is: 15%
So profit = 15% of 123.35 taka
= 18.50 taka
- So overall price (you have to sell): (123.35+18.50) = 141.85 BDT/YARD
= 1.89$(us)/yard (Here 1$ = 76.68)