How to Become Successful in Textile Sector
Whether you are a textile engineer or a student of textile going to be graduated soon, you may have many confusions in your mind that from where you can start your career. So you need to know how to become successful in textile sector. The expectation of getting a job for developing career varies from person to person. But remember one thing; you can start your career by joining any department of textile sector. After that, you can rotate your career and enrich your knowledge of different departments.
There are lots of people who didn’t have any educational background in textile but they are doing well. Question is how they are doing better day by day; you can get the answer if you observer their motive of working, they have the capability of learning through working. Positive motive towards work actually brings success in career. So why are you waiting for? You can read get the core knowledge of textile. All you need to keep patience learn & apply your knowledge, one day you will get what you are looking for.
Some basic qualifications you should have to work in the textile industry
- Technical skills
- Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving capability
- Knowledge of IT and numerical calculation
- Communication skills
- Capability to work in a team
You can find that some textile engineers initially work as a production manager and their core responsibilities are
- Supervising and motivating a teamwork
- Maintain thing as of SOP(Standard operating procedure)
- Responsible for ensuring effective production cost
- Make sure that products are produced on time with good quality.
- Monitoring the production process
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Reviewing worker performance and identifying training needs.
- Working with managers to implement the company policies and goals.
If you like this article then please do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment box.
A.M. Amirul Islam (Washim)
E-mail: [email protected]