Commonly Asked Buying House Interview Questions
Are you looking for a job in Buying House? This article may help you to have some idea of buying house interview question. If you want to get employed in buying house or any other multinational company, you have to face an interview. The question pattern may vary from company to company, job to job or intention of the interviewers. It will be good for you if you know the buying house interview question. I have tried to accumulate some commonly asked question by the interviewer so that you can prepare yourself mentally. For accumulating all these 26 questions, I have talked with several people who are now working in buying house and faced these types of interview before getting their jobs. In addition to this, I also used my own interview experience in getting my job.
- Tell me about yourself/ Introduce yourself (For experienced and Fresher)
- Tell me which is not written in your CV you want to share with us
- Why do you want to change your current job? (For experienced employee)
- Why you changed your previous job?
- What is your career goal?
- What is your career objective?
- What is your career achievement? (For experienced employee)
- What is your home district?(Common question in Bangladesh)
- What is your strong side?
- What is your weakness?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your current salary? (For experienced employee)
- What is your specialty in this sector?
- What do you know about our company?
- What is your dream job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your expected salary? (Is it negotiable)
- How did you hear about your position?
- Where you want to see yourself after 5 years?
- How will you handle pressure in this position?
- How you manage your working hour?
- How many years do you want to work here?
- Why you prefer to work in this sector?
- What is your aim for our company?
- What is your main responsibility in your current job?
- When do you like to join here? (If they choose you)
Note: Interviewer will not give you second chance to answer your question so be careful when you are answering. Get prepared yourself before attending our job interviews and arrange all these questions answered in your mind so that you can answer them fluently.
One important thing is, listen carefully to what the interviewer is saying and after finishing, then you answer the questions. Do not interrupt when the interviewer asking your questions.
Try to be positive and never say anything which can create a bad impression about you to the employers/ interviewers.
A.M. Amirul Islam (Washim)
E-mail: [email protected]
If you like this article please do not forget to share on facebook and put your valuable comment.